We welcome guest posts on queer content, however we will consider a broad spectrum of submissions on related themes. We accept anonymous submissions. We seek new and original writings (fiction, nonfiction), articles, poetry, book/film reviews, opinion pieces, campus reports, research studies, art, memes & photography. We are welcoming submissions for Volume 1, Issue 2. The deadline for submissions is 10th August, 2018. The submissions sent to us post the deadline will be considered for the next issue.
Kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- We prefer submissions that do not exceed 1,500 words in length. However, the Magazine is flexible on the word count depending on quality of submission.
- All submissions to the Magazine should be original and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication.
- Wherever resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the main text itself. If any citations are being used, we prefer endnotes in any uniform citation style.
- Authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than two lines) in the submission. Anonymous submissions are also accepted, however please indicate your pen name and affiliation (e.g. law student of Jindal Global Law School).
- Each submission will be reviewed by one or more editors of the Magazine, who retain their absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission and, if accepted, whether the submission requires revisions.
- Please email us your submissions at email@example.com . If you wish to submit anonymously, please upload your submissions on the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/dmSJ8QpKhHiaiI22QUOx
- There can be multiple authors of a submission.
Please do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or concerns.